You are going to love these keto Thai Chili Cauliflower Bites! They are made in the air fryer and have the perfect balance between sweet and spicy.
I was so excited when I received a box from Guy Gone Keto that contained this Thai Chili Sauce. It has two net carbs per tablespoon and tastes amazing. It’s sweet, and has a little bit of heat to it, but it’s not over-powering at all.
I don’t recall ever having Thai Chili sauce before, because honestly, I’m a wimp when it comes to trying new flavors. Thank goodness I decided to make these Thai Chili Cauliflower Bites, because they are my new favorite thing. I just can’t get enough. Is it normal to eat a whole head of cauliflower in one sitting? Asking for a friend.
The Guy Gone Keto Thai Chili Sauce contains allulose as a sweetener. Allulose is a rare sugar that is rapidly absorbed or digested by the body unlike traditional sugars. Allulose is keto-friendly and unlike other keto sweeteners, it does not have the cooling effect. Read more on allulose HERE.
The FDA requires allulose to be labeled as a carb, but you can subtract it from the total carbs to get your net carbs!
To make the keto Thai Chili Cauliflower Bites, I pulled out my good ole Go Wise air fryer. The more I use the thing the more I love it. Also, I used a mini food processor to chop up some pork rinds. So, I am not the hugest fan of pork rinds, but I do like them in place of bread crumbs in low carb and keto recipes. I used this Southern Recipe Small Batch Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper pork rinds and really enjoyed them.
Other recipes you will love:
- Low Carb Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower
- Air Fried Parmesan Zucchini
- Quick and Easy Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Low Carb Almond Crusted Avocado Fries
- Melt butter.
- While butter is melting, cut cauliflower into florets and crush pork rinds with a food processor or in a bag with a rolling pin.
- Add melted butter to Thai Chili sauce, and pour over cauliflower florets.
- Dip florets into crushed pork rinds and place in air fryer basket.
- Spray lightly with avocado oil.
- Cook in air fryer at 310F for 7 minutes. Using tongs, turn cauliflower then cook for another 8 minutes until done.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped green onions and serve warm.
*Not reflected in the nutrition information is the allulose, which can be subtracted from the total carbs. 4 grams per serving can be subtracted from the total carbs.
The total net carbs per serving is 6 net carbs per serving.
Nutritional information provided for recipes is a courtesy to my readers. I do my best to be as accurate as possible, but you should do your own nutrition information calculations. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 16gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 460mgCarbohydrates: 14.9*gFiber: 5.3gSugar: 4.0gProtein: 8.3g