You are going to love these keto Thai Chili Cauliflower Bites! They are made in the air fryer and have the perfect balance between sweet and spicy.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS MEANING IF YOU CLICK ON ONE AND MAKE A PURCHASE, THIS BLOG MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE SEE THE POLICY PAGE FOR FULL DISCLOSURE. ADDITIONALLY, FREE PRODUCTS WAS RECEIVED. ALL OPINIONS ARE MINE.
I was so excited when I received a box from Guy Gone Keto that contained this Thai Chili Sauce. It has two net carbs per tablespoon and tastes amazing. It’s sweet, and has a little bit of heat to it, but it’s not over-powering at all.
I don’t recall ever having Thai Chili sauce before, because honestly, I’m a wimp when it comes to trying new flavors. Thank goodness I decided to make these Thai Chili Cauliflower Bites, because they are my new favorite thing. I just can’t get enough. Is it normal to eat a whole head of cauliflower in one sitting? Asking for a friend.
The Guy Gone Keto Thai Chili Sauce contains allulose as a sweetener. Allulose is a rare sugar that is rapidly absorbed or digested by the body unlike traditional sugars. Allulose is keto-friendly and unlike other keto sweeteners, it does not have the cooling effect. Read more on allulose HERE.
The FDA requires allulose to be labeled as a carb, but you can subtract it from the total carbs to get your net carbs!
To make the keto Thai Chili Cauliflower Bites, I pulled out my good ole Go Wise air fryer. The more I use the thing the more I love it. Also, I used a mini food processor to chop up some pork rinds. So, I am not the hugest fan of pork rinds, but I do like them in place of bread crumbs in low carb and keto recipes. I used this Southern Recipe Small Batch Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper pork rinds and really enjoyed them.
Other recipes you will love:
- Low Carb Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower
- Air Fried Parmesan Zucchini
- Quick and Easy Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Low Carb Almond Crusted Avocado Fries
- Melt butter.
- While butter is melting, cut cauliflower into florets and crush pork rinds with a food processor or in a bag with a rolling pin.
- Add melted butter to Thai Chili sauce, and pour over cauliflower florets.
- Dip florets into crushed pork rinds and place in air fryer basket.
- Spray lightly with avocado oil.
- Cook in air fryer at 310F for 7 minutes. Using tongs, turn cauliflower then cook for another 8 minutes until done.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped green onions and serve warm.
*Not reflected in the nutrition information is the allulose, which can be subtracted from the total carbs. 4 grams per serving can be subtracted from the total carbs.
The total net carbs per serving is 6 net carbs per serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214 Total Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 41mg Sodium: 460mg Carbohydrates: 14.9*g Fiber: 5.3g Sugar: 4.0g Protein: 8.3g