Air fried lemon pepper chicken thighs have a hint of lemon flavor make an easy weeknight dinner and have a taste that everyone loves.
I have a love/hate relationship with my air fryer. It’s kind of bulky and takes up space that I really don’t have. Plus, I’m not a fan of gadgets that do only one thing. (Now they have pressure cookers that are also air fryers, and I should invest in that…but that’s for another time!)
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS MEANING IF YOU CLICK ON ONE AND MAKE A PURCHASE, THIS BLOG MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE SEE THE POLICY PAGE FOR FULL DISCLOSURE.
What I do love about my air fryer is that when I use it, the food nearly always turns out delicious. I have the GoWise USA air fryer. It’s kind of a weird shape and seems awkward, but it works great. I use parchment liners that I got off of Amazon to line the basket for easier clean up (highly recommend.)
These chicken thighs are easy to make. Seriously easy. And they are only five ingredients. You can add more ingredients if you want. Maybe some fresh garlic, or herbs or whatever, but you don’t need to. What you do need to do is make these. That’s all.
I used boneless/skinless chicken thighs, but as you can see in the photo above, there was still some skin on the chicken. I left it on and it was good. Maybe next time I will find thighs with the skin on. Either way is perfect for keto.
Other low carb / keto air fryer recipes…
- Low Carb Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower
- Perfect Air Fried Salmon (From Gigi Eats)
- Air Fried Keto Thai Chili Cauliflower Bites
- Air Fried Spicy Bacon Bites
- 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Turn on air fryer and preheat it to 400F for about 10 minutes.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel and place in a large bowl.
- Squeeze lemon juice over chicken.
- Sprinkle dry ingredients over chicken, ensuring they get on both sides.
- Place air fryer liner on the bottom of the basket (be careful, it's hot!)
- Add chicken thighs to the basket and cook at 400F for 9 minutes.
- Turn the chicken thighs over with tongs and cook for an additional 9 minutes.
- To insure chicken is thoroughly cooked, the internal temperature should be 165F.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 285Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 208mgSodium: 344mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 41g
Nutritional information provided for recipes is a courtesy to my readers. I do my best to be as accurate as possible, but you should do your own nutrition information calculations. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.