Capers and dill deviled eggs are great way to change up traditional deviled eggs. The flavor is amazing and they are completely keto!
Deviled eggs are always a popular appetizer and are perfect for low carb and keto eating. These capers and dill deviled eggs were eaten in less than five minutes after I made them. There was 16 deviled eggs and poof, they were gone! I guess that’s a good thing.
Using the Instant Pot to make the hard boiled eggs has been a game changer for me. I seriously had the worst luck with the traditional stove top method. The eggs just would never peel nicely. I know that older eggs tend to peel better, but we eat a ton of eggs, and they just were never around long enough. So with the Instant Pot method of hard boiling eggs, the eggs always come out perfectly and peel so easily! Click HERE to read the method I use.
This recipe calls for a little bit of hot sauce to the yolk mixture to add flavor. I used Chili Garlic Sauce, but feel free to use your favorite. My favorite mayo to use is Sir Kensington’s Mayonnaise. I use both the classic and the one made with avocado oil and enjoy them equally.
Here are some other keto appetizer recipes you will enjoy:
- Garlic Pesto Deviled Eggs
- Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Spicy Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Air Fried Thai Chili Cauliflower
Capers and Dill Deviled Eggs
- 8 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- black pepper
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half and remove yolks and place in a smaller bowl.
- Using a fork, mash up yolks.
- Chop the capers, dill and green onion into very small pieces, add to yolks with mayo and hot sauce.
- Combine yolk mixture well.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves.
- Season with black pepper as desired.
- Serve cold.
Nutritional information provided for recipes is a courtesy to my readers. I do my best to be as accurate as possible, but you should do your own nutrition information calculations. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 2 deviled eggs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 189mgSodium: 204mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g