Welcome autumn with these Keto Pumpkin Pie Egg Loaf Muffins! They taste just like pumpkin pie and are delicious with a cinnamon streusel topping!
Go ahead and call me basic, but I start thinking about pumpkin spice everything in the middle of August. I don’t care. I’m over the sweltering desert heat and I’m totally ready for the coziness of fall. (Yes, I know it’s wishful thinking since I live in Arizona and fall doesn’t come until late November.)
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS MEANING IF YOU CLICK ON ONE AND MAKE A PURCHASE, THIS BLOG MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE SEE THE POLICY PAGE FOR FULL DISCLOSURE.
The inspiration for these Pumpkin Pie Egg Loaf Muffins came from the Cinnamon Streusel Egg Loaf Muffins I created last year during the holidays. Those are so yummy and I make them fairly frequently. Adding pumpkin to the mix seemed like the next logical step. It did change the cooking time a bit to make it longer, but that’s cool! The funny thing about developing recipes is that there’s a period of trial and error, to make sure it works out every time.
Don’t be confused by the fact that these have muffins in the title. They are nothing like traditional muffins, they are muffins in shape only. The texture is more custard (like a pumpkin pie) than like a traditional muffin. But they are good….so good!
The only supplies you will need is a blender or high-speed mixer and muffin tins. I prefer these silicon muffin cups that I put on top of a baking sheet. I don’t have to grease them and the baked goods just slide right out.
OTHER RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
- Keto Cinnamon Streusel Egg Loaf Muffins
- Keto Dutch Baby Pancake from Beauty and the Foodie
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Chia Seed Pudding
- Ham, Cheddar and Herb Egg Bites
- The Best Keto Poppyseed Muffins
- Keto Krispy Kreme Donuts from Kimspired DIY
- Bacon Gruyere Egg Bites
For the Pumpkin Pie Egg Loaf Muffins
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons KetoseSweet+ (or equvialent of preferred sweetener)
For the Streusel
- Heat oven to 350F.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients for the Pumpkin Pie Egg Loaf Muffins and blend until well mixed.
- Pour batter into 12 silicone muffin cups and bake for 12 minutes in the oven.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients for the streusel.
- Add in butter and blend with fingertips until the streusel is chunky.
- After muffins have baked for 12 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle streusel over the muffins.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 12 minutes.
- Let cool in muffin cups.
- Can be eaten warm or cold.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 365 Everyday Value Pecans, Pieces, 8 Ounce
- Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, 1:1 Sugar Substitute, Keto, Non-GMO (Golden - 1 Pound)
- Almond Flour Blanched (2lb) by Anthony's
- Organic Mini Pumpkin Pie Spic
- Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan Set (12 & 24 Mini Cup Sizes)
- KetoseSweet+ Powder (3 pack)
- Organic Pumpkin Puree
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 152 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 87mg Sodium: 100mg Carbohydrates: 2g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g