Craving something pumpkin spice but not wanting all the sugar? Then you will love this Keto Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding. It is perfect pumpkiny treat!
Since we are in the season of all things pumpkin I figured I needed to make some more pumpkin foods. Chia seed pudding is so easy and so customizable, and just tastes so darn good. This keto pumpkin spice chia pudding is perfect for a sweet breakfast or dessert.
You can really use any liquid you prefer in place of the unsweetened almond milk and the heavy whipping cream in this recipe. I like to use the heavy whipping cream because it adds some thickness and creaminess to the pudding, but you can get a similar result with just the unsweetened almond milk or other type of milk.
This is a great recipe to get kids involved in cooking. It’s easy to measure and there is no heat or sharp tools involved. The kids can make this at night before bed and it’s ready to eat in the morning!
I almost always use KetoseSweet+ Liquid to sweeten the pudding. I really like the flavor, since it is very similar to traditional sugar, and doesn’t have the cooling effect of erythritol. Plus, it is nice that it is a liquid and just mixes right it. You can read my take on low carb and keto sweeteners here.
I make and store my pumpkin spice chia pudding in these glass jars with hinged lids. They are super convenient and quite charming. I like these ones with the blue lids that are available on Amazon.
Other recipes you will love:
- Keto Pumpkin Egg Loaf Muffins
- Keto Banana Flavored Chia Seed Pudding
- Keto Cinnamon Streusel Egg Loaf Muffins
- Bacon Gruyere Egg Bites
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons KetoseSweet+ Liquid (or preferred sweetener)
- In a container, blend together almond milk, heavy whipping cream, pumpkin purée, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and sweetener with a whisk or immersion blender.
- Stir in chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then stir the chia seeds again.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 83 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 22mg Sodium: 7mg Carbohydrates: 2g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g