Need a perfect summer appetizer? These tuna cucumber rolls are very easy to make and require no cooking. Plus, they are only two carbs per serving!
With it being the middle of summer, you’d have to pay me to turn the oven on. Ok, not really, you could bribe me with some Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn, but you get the point. The oven heats up the house and well, it’s not so fun when it’s 100+ degrees outside.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS MEANING IF YOU CLICK ON ONE AND MAKE A PURCHASE, THIS BLOG MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE SEE THE POLICY PAGE FOR FULL DISCLOSURE. ALL OPINIONS ARE MINE.THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY TORANI SYRUPS. #AGuiltFreeHoliday #torani
Thankfully, these tuna cucumber rolls don’t require any cooking at all. They are a perfect summer appetizer because the Tonnino tuna is ready to go, the herbs are fresh and the cream cheese and cucumber are nice and chilled.
Tonnino tuna can be found at Whole Foods Market and is different because it’s in jar, not a can. The Tonnino Tuna Filets with Garlic and Olive Oil are my favorite and are what I used for this appetizer.
We made these cucumber rolls at the beach house during our vacation and they flew off the plate. Even my little picky eater loved them!
These tuna cucumber rolls come in at 2 carbs for three rolls, so they are perfect for keto and low carb ways of eating!
Other recipes you will love:
- Quick and Easy Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Keto Cauliflower “Potato” Salad
- Keto Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sausage
- 1 large cucumber
- 3 ounces Tonnino Tuna with Garlic in Olive Oil
- 1 tub whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, minced
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice strips of the cucumber length wise. Lay the strips on a towel to absorb excess water.
- Drain the Tonnino Tuna.
- In a bowl, mix the tuna, whipped cream cheese and herbs.
- Place a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on the end of a cucumber strip. Roll up the cucumber. Use a dab of the cream cheese mixture as the end as glue to hold the cucumber in place.
- After all the tuna cucumber rolls are made, sprinkle with the minced red bell pepper.
- Serve cold.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 3 rolls
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 20 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 6mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 2g