Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower bites. Perfectly cooked, low carb and tasty. It’s a healthy choice for game day or any day!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS MEANING IF YOU CLICK ON ONE AND MAKE A PURCHASE, THIS BLOG MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE SEE THE POLICY PAGE FOR FULL DISCLOSURE.
Making this recipe is the whole reason I bought my air fryer. Not joking here folks. Buffalo cauliflower is one of my favorite low carb appetizers. It’s perfect for watching games or if you are me, dinner on a Wednesday night.
Try this with some homemade Creamy Blue Cheese Dip
This recipe has a lot of depth in flavor. The apple cider vinegar adds tanginess, and no, it doesn’t taste like apples. Worcester sauce is amazing and I swear I smell it all the time, even when it’s not around. Is that weird? It’s okay if you say yes. I appreciate your honesty.
So using coconut oil in the winter time adds an extra step, even here in Arizona. I had to heat it up a little since it was solid. It’s unusual for me, at least here in the desert, since it’s typically in a liquid form when I pull it out of the cupboard. I’m using Tresomega Cold Pressed coconut oil which was provided to me by the brand. It’s really good. I may have licked the spoon.
This recipe is pretty straightforward. I forgot to add the salt the second time I made it, and didn’t even notice. Also, I found that if you let the cauliflower rest in the sauce for about 10 minutes before cooking it, it tastes better.
Other air fryer recipes you’ll love-
- Cut the cauliflower into small and medium florets, set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the sauce and let sit for 10 minutes for the sauce to seep into the cauliflower.
- Place half of the cauliflower into the air fryer basket and turn on the air fryer to 310F for 10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, give the fryer basket a shake to toss the florets and then continue cooking.
- Remove from heat and repeat with the other half of the cauliflower.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Nutritional information provided for recipes is a courtesy to my readers. I do my best to be as accurate as possible, but you should do your own nutrition information calculations. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1/4 cauliflower
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 11.8gUnsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1710mgCarbohydrates: 11.5gFiber: 5.3gSugar: 5.1gProtein: 4.3g
PIN THIS FOR LATER